ISH is a day school accredited by CIS and NEASC offering an international curriculum to the local expat community. We're looking for qualified teachers who can fulfill the Role of ISH Learning Professionals. We require at least 2 years of teaching experience in international schools similar to ISH and preferably experience in inquiry-based learning. If you are creative, collaborative, and possess excellent communication skills in English, interested candidates may apply by sending their resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda (email@example.com).
Early Childhood Coordinator and KG2 Homeroom Teacher
- Overseeing and coordinating the EC education curriculum from the toddler section up to KG2 and supervising the EC teaching staff.
- Ensure smooth transition of students from EC to Grade 1.
- Includes homeroom duties and responsibilities for KG 2.
Music Department - Technical Assistant
- Experience in maintaining musical instruments and recording equipment,
- Work closely with music teachers in scheduling and participating in classes
Art Teacher - Elementary Division
- Deliver a comprehensive art curriculum to students from Grades 1-5.
- Must have teaching experience in art.
Interested candidates may apply by sending resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda (firstname.lastname@example.org), Head of HR and Strategy at ISH.