A warm welcome to the careers section of the International School of Hyderabad website.
The International School of Hyderabad is a non-profit school under the trusteeship of ICRISAT – The International Crop Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropic (www.icrisat.org) with headquarters in Patancheru. Founded in 1982, our mission is to provide a high-quality education based on best educational practices from around the world.
ISH is seeking energetic and highly-motivated teachers with a commitment to the children they teach and to their own professional development. The school requires teachers with strong academic backgrounds who have the highest academic and behavioral expectations of their students. We need teachers who will make contributions beyond the confines of the classroom in extra curricular activities, school events and committees. We especially seek teachers who encourage their students to become independent and creative thinkers with a strong sense of responsibility for themselves, for others and for their environment.
Multiple Positions for August 2019 start
The school is looking to recruit qualified teachers with at least 2 years of teaching experience in international schools similar to ISH.
They should preferably be experienced in an inquiry-based learning approach.
Must be creative, collaborative, and possess excellent communication skills in English. We strongly recommend interested candidates to review our Profile of an ISH Educator before applying to fully understand what we seek in our teachers.
- Grade 1 - 3 Teacher (experienced in English, Maths, Science, and Humanities)
- Grade 5 Teacher (experienced in English, Maths, Science, and Humanities)
- Secondary School English Teacher
- High School Chemistry Teacher (IB/IGCSE)
- Physical Education (PE) Teacher
- Counsellor- Elementary Division
Interested candidate may apply by sending resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda (R.Yarlagadda@ishyd.org), Head of HR and Strategy, ISH.
ISH was the first school in India to receive international accreditation from the Council of International Schools (CIS) and continues to be accredited by CIS and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). ISH is also the first school in Telangana (former Andhra Pradesh) to be authorized to offer the IB diploma.
French Teacher (Temporary Position)
- High school - IB and IGCSE French Teacher
- Good communication skills
- Temporary position
Successful candidate will:
- Plan collaboratively and regularly with faculty and inclusion teacher
- Execute one on one or small group sessions to meet the needs of individual students
- Communicate well with students, teachers and parents
- Take part in whole school Co-curricular activities and community events
- Embody the school’s core dispositions of respect, responsibility and dispositions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good command over spoken and written French and can communicate in English
- Ability to build good relationships with students and adults
- Willing to take on new learning opportunities and be flexible and adaptable
Interested candidate may apply by sending resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda
(R.Yarlagadda@ishyd.org), Head of HR and Strategy, ISH.