ISH is a day school accredited by CIS and NEASC offering an international curriculum to the local expat community. We're looking for qualified teachers who can fulfill the Role of ISH Learning Professionals. We require at least 2 years of teaching experience in international schools similar to ISH and preferably experience in inquiry-based learning. If you are creative, collaborative, and possess excellent communication skills in English, interested candidates may apply by sending their resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Middle School - Humanities/Geography Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelors
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 3 Years
- Student Level Gr. 6, Gr. 7, Gr. 8
- Qualified teacher preferable
- Experience of teaching Grades 6, 7, and 8
- Inquiry-based teaching approach
- Collaborative strength, particularly in terms of interdisciplinary links
- Personalized learning focus
- Passion with middle school age learners - and a willingness to share interests in terms of sports coaching, production support, MUN leadership etc
- Project-based learning mindset
- Interdisciplinary learning, and a proactive collaborative outlook desirable
Grade 5 Homeroom Teacher - Elementary School
- Must have at least 2-5 years of experience teaching elementary English, Maths, Science, and Humanities.
- Preferably experienced in an inquiry-based learning approach.
- Must be creative, collaborative, flexible, diligent with a student-centered approach.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English.
Interested candidates may apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com.