ISH is a day school accredited by CIS and NEASC offering an international curriculum to the local expat community. We're looking for qualified teachers who can fulfill the Role of ISH Learning Professionals. We require at least 2 years of teaching experience in international schools similar to ISH and preferably experience in inquiry-based learning. If you are creative, collaborative, and possess excellent communication skills in English, interested candidates may apply by sending their resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
At ISH all staff positions are focused on success of our learners, faculty and non-faculty positions alike. Candidates for the Business Manager role should fulfill this Role of an ISH Professional. Please click here for the full job description, some key functions are:
- Continuously assess the school’s performance against both the annual budget and the school’s long-term financial plan and long-term financial model.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Engage the Risk, Audit, & Finance, and future committees around issues, trends, and changes in the operating model(s) and operational delivery.
- Assist in establishing yearly finance, regulatory, and compliance objectives.
- Prepare and oversee long-term strategic financial and cost management.
- Be the focal point of risk management and mitigation and compliance for the school across all areas.
Divisional Secretary - Elementary School
- General communications to staff as requested
- General communication with parents - seeking/confirming managing appointments
- Manage Duty Roster and staff cover arrangements for absent staff
- ES Events communications and management including liaising with Elementary School staff, Chief Operating Officer on needs basis
- Professional leave travel arrangements and coordinating the same with Head of School’s Personal Assistant.
- Website contributions and regular updates as advised by the Divisional Principal
- Coordinate newsletter contributions
- Coordinate visiting Elementary School interns' schedules
- Assist Divisional Principal with organisational requirements as and when needed
- must be highly organized and pay attention to detail
- must be highly confident in using programs such as MS Word and Excel
- advantageous if familiar with G Drive and G Suite
- excellent English communication skills - verbal and written
- preference given if you have worked previously in a school environment or have a corporate background
- self-manage in demanding role.
Interested candidates may apply by sending resume and cover letter to email@example.com.