A warm welcome to the careers section of the International School of Hyderabad website.
The International School of Hyderabad is a non-profit school under the trusteeship of ICRISAT – The International Crop Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropic (www.icrisat.org) with headquarters in Patancheru. Founded in 1982, our mission is to provide a high-quality education based on best educational practices from around the world.
ISH is seeking energetic and highly-motivated teachers with a commitment to the children they teach and to their own professional development. The school requires teachers with strong academic backgrounds who have the highest academic and behavioral expectations of their students. We need teachers who will make contributions beyond the confines of the classroom in extra curricular activities, school events and committees. We especially seek teachers who encourage their students to become independent and creative thinkers with a strong sense of responsibility for themselves, for others and for their environment.
French Teacher (Temporary Position)
- High school - IB and IGCSE French Teacher
- Good communication skills
- Temporary position
Successful candidate will:
- Plan collaboratively and regularly with faculty and inclusion teacher
- Execute one on one or small group sessions to meet the needs of individual students
- Communicate well with students, teachers and parents
- Take part in whole school Co-curricular activities and community events
- Embody the school’s core dispositions of respect, responsibility and dispositions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good command over spoken and written French and can communicate in English
- Ability to build good relationships with students and adults
- Willing to take on new learning opportunities and be flexible and adaptable
Interested candidate may apply by sending resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda
(R.Yarlagadda@ishyd.org), Head of HR and Strategy, ISH.
Procurement and Events Officer
- Planning and supervising procurement needs of the school.
- Responsible for purchase and vendor management, event management, process improvement, and strategic planning and development.
- Must be collaborative and work with various departments at the school to ensure effective planning.
- Develop and implement school-wide non-instructional operational systems and procedures that ensure operational excellence within the school.
- Systems include but are not limited to: Purchase and Procurement, Event Management, Vendor Management, Inventory Management, and Operational Budget Management.
- Support the development, management, and maintenance of the procurement lifecycle, including but not limited to: vendor selection, account creation, purchase order management, materials requisitioning and receiving, inventory management, and invoice reconciliation and payment.
- Maintain the school’s risk log by ensuring that divisional/departmental logs are updated on a regular basis
- Work closely with the school’s teaching faculty to ensure effective planning on student and staff related matters for the academic year
- Work closely with HR on expat matters like housing etc.
- Collaborate with the Facilities and Maintenance Officer on Transport and Housekeeping issues
- Work closely with critical Housing and Food partners to ensure school’s needs are met
- Engage with the Accounts officer on invoicing and other financial related matters
- Maintain effective relationships with external vendors to ensure cost effective decisions and timely delivery
- Plan, develop and roll out events according to requirements, target audience, budget, and objectives
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Coordinate all operations
- Work closely with the Marketing Officer to promote events
- Supervise event staff (event, coordinators, caterers, etc.)
- Analyse the event’s success and prepare reports
- School Mission Focused
- Relationship Builder
- Organized & Planned
- Constant Learner
Knowledge & Skills:
- High tolerance for ambiguity, changing work priorities and deadlines, and a willingness to take on responsibilities, and to prioritize work on multiple projects;
- Highly detail-focused and results-oriented;
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Team-player attitude and strong collaborator
- Excellent organizational, planning, and implementation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Demonstrate initiative, leadership, and tenacity;
"Interested candidates my apply by sending their resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda (R.Yarlagadda@ishyd.org) - Head of HR and Strategy."