ISH is a day school accredited by CIS and NEASC offering an international curriculum to the local expat community. We're looking for qualified teachers who can fulfill the Role of ISH Learning Professionals. We require at least 2 years of teaching experience in international schools similar to ISH and preferably experience in inquiry-based learning. If you are creative, collaborative, and possess excellent communication skills in English, interested candidates may apply by sending their resume and cover letter to Ramya Yarlagadda (email@example.com).
Early Years Homeroom Teacher
- Maternity cover
- At least 3 years of experience working in Early Years with 3 to 4-year-olds
- Pleasing disposition, enthusiastic, energetic and patient
- Good understanding of a child’s personal, social, emotional needs
- Lesson planning and implementing activities that meet the physical, intellectual, emotional and social needs of the learners
- Preferably experienced in an inquiry-based learning approach
Humanities Teacher - Middle School
Qualifications & Requirements
- Education Required: Bachelors
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 3 Years
Student Level: Gr. 6, Gr. 7, Gr. 8
- Qualified teacher preferable
- Experience of teaching Grades 6, 7, and 8
- Inquiry-based teaching approach
- Collaborative strength, particularly in terms of interdisciplinary links
- Personalized learning focus
- Passion with middle-school-age learners - and a willingness to share interests in terms of sports coaching, production support, MUN leadership, etc
- Project-based learning mindset
- Interdisciplinary learning, and a proactive collaborative outlook desirable
Music Teacher: Early Childhood and Middle School
- Part-time teaching of Early Childhood and Middle School Classes.
- Experience in maintaining musical instruments and recording equipment.
- Working closely with music teachers in supporting the technical aspects of musical events.
- Must have at least 3 years of music teaching experience in international schools similar to the ISH.
- Preferably experienced in an inquiry-based learning approach.
Interested candidates may apply by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.