ISH is a day school accredited by CIS and NEASC offering an international curriculum to the local expat community. We're looking for qualified teachers who can fulfill the Role of ISH Learning Professionals. We require at least 2 years of teaching experience in international schools similar to ISH and preferably experience in inquiry-based learning. If you are creative, collaborative, and possess excellent communication skills in English.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching assistant required for our Inclusion Department. This is a full time, K-12 position.
- You will have excellent English, written and oral. You are willing to learn and work hard to offer the best support for struggling learners.
- You will be actively involved in the planning and implementing of pull out and push in sessions for students, based on their learning needs.
- You are a team player and show high initiative.
- Successful candidates may have ongoing opportunity at ISH