A warm welcome to the careers section of the International School of Hyderabad (ISH) website.
The International School of Hyderabad is a non-profit school, sponsored and managed by ICRISAT – The International Crop Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropic (www.icrisat.org) with headquarters in Patancheru. Founded in 1982, our mission is to provide a high-quality education based on best educational practices from around the world.
ISH is seeking energetic and highly-motivated teachers with a commitment to the children they teach and to their own professional development. The school requires teachers with strong academic backgrounds who have the highest academic and behavioral expectations of their students. We need teachers who will make contributions beyond the confines of the classroom in extra curricular activities, school events and committees. We especially seek teachers who encourage their students to become independent and creative thinkers with a strong sense of responsibility for themselves, for others and for their environment.
English/Humanities Secondary Teacher
Teach either English and/or Humanities subjects to secondary level with outstanding classroom practice and understanding of curriculum and pedagogy. Stay abreast of current trends and thinking in education, especially in regards to teaching and learning & contribute broadly to the school’s educational environment. Actively participate in the school’s Professional Development Program. Be supportive of the ethos and values of the School.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Post graduate qualification in relevant disciplines / methods.
- Bachelors in Education (desirable)
- Proven track record in providing tailored differential curriculum.
- A team player who is willing to share knowledge and best practices willing to learn and apply new skills/knowledge.
- International school experience.
Elementary Educator is responsible for the academic, social-emotional growth and development of all children in their care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Create and teach interdisciplinary lessons. Plan and prepare courses, schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of the pupils in one’s class.
- Able to collaborate with other teachers, sharing ideas and resources and work effectively in a team.
- Provides a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children’s learning and growth.
- Perform on-going developmental evaluations of children and report on the same to inform instruction and differentiation.
- Provides appropriate opportunities for meeting the full range of student literacy needs including English Language Learners.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge integrating 21st century skills and technology to enhance learning.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A minimum of three years of relevant teaching experience. International Experience a bonus.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree. Teaching Certifications are a must.
Contact us at email@example.com